In Colorado Springs Council-Mayor form of government, the nine members of City Council oversee
the legislative branch and are responsible for:
- Appointing the city auditor and executive director of the Colorado Springs Utilities
- Approving the city budget
- Establishing tax rates
- Serving as the governing board of the Colorado Springs Utilities
- Setting policies and passing ordinances and resolutions to govern the city
- Performing the Mayor’s duties in his/her absence (President of council)
Council members are elected to four-year terms and are paid an annual stipend of $6,250.
Work Session: 1 p.m.
Mondays preceding regular meetings
Regular: 1 p.m.
2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
City Hall Colorado Springs CO 80903
107 N. Nevada Avenue
All City Council Members allCouncil@springsgov.com