Map of Impacted Streets
Click the map button to view the streets impacted by the project.
As we anticipate, there will be questions and concerns from the residents, members from the CSFD and CSPD will be hosting informational meetings at the Deerfield Hills Community Center located at 4290 Deerfield Hills Road. Meeting dates are:
- Monday, February 22 - 2pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, February 24 - 6pm - 7pm
- Saturday, February 27 - 10am - 11am
- Monday, March 1 - 2pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, March 3 - 6pm - 7pm
- Saturday, March 6 - 10m - 11am
- Tuesday, March 9 - 2pm - 3pm
- Wednesday, March 10 - 6pm - 7pm
- Saturday, March 13 - 10am - 11am
If you cannot attend one of the informational meetings and have questions or concerns, please fill out the form below, and a member from CSFD or CSPD will reply within 72 hours.
These fire lanes must remain clear and accessible. Enforcement of the blocking or parking in fire lanes will begin 30 days after the paint has been placed or signs have been displayed and may result in vehicles being towed or imposed fines starting at $70.
10.12.106: Stopping, Standing or Parking in a Fire Lane: Wherever official traffic control devices are placed designating a section of any parking lot, street, alley, driveway or other area anywhere within this City as a fire lane it shall be unlawful for any person to stop, stand or park a vehicle within a fire lane 1 . (1968 Code §6-12-6; Ord. 77-69; Ord. 01-42)