COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – All City of Colorado Springs administrative and elected administrative offices and agencies will be CLOSED on Monday (May 25) in observance of Memorial Day. Most city facilities remain closed due to COVID-19.
The city’s parks, trails and open spaces remain open. Please remember the following:
- If a parking lot is full, find a new place. Do not make your own parking space. Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed.
- Parks are generally most crowded between 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Playgrounds and pavilions remain closed
- Do not gather in groups larger than 10 people
- Continue hand washing and other good hygiene practices
- Wear a face covering when you’re not able to maintain 6 feet of distance in public
- As always, fireworks are illegal within City limits
- Please pack your trash out of our parks, trails and open spaces.
Evergreen and Fairview cemeteries are open with modifications to service:
- Organized Memorial Day events are cancelled
- Visitors are welcome to decorate grave sites with flowers, flags and other non-glass items
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
- More information is available at www.ColoradoSprings.gov/Cemeteries.