All City of Colorado Springs administrative and elected administrative offices and agencies will be closed Monday, Feb. 17 in observance of Presidents’ Day, including:
- Administrative offices for Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- City Administration Building
- City Clerk
- City Hall
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Deerfield Hills, Hillside, Meadows Park and Otis Park community centers
- Historic City Auditorium (Private rentals only)
- Municipal Court
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Administrative Building
- Rockledge Ranch Historic Site
- Sales Tax Office
- Sports Office and Therapeutic Recreation Programs in Memorial Park
- Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center
- Fairfield and Evergreen Cemetery - Gates open (offices closed)
- Garden of the Gods Park
- Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center – Winter hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Patty Jewett Golf Course – Weather permitting
- Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain – Weather permitting
- Uphill gates open at 9 a.m., last gate entry 3 p.m.
- Sertich Ice Center – CSAHA President’s Day Hockey Tournament – Feb. 13-17
- Skate in the Park – 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Valley Hi Golf Course – Weather permitting