COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The 44th Annual Territory Days returns Friday-Monday (May 24-27) in Old Colorado City. The following road closures will be enforced starting Friday and remain closed until 9:30 p.m. Monday.
Starting at noon Friday through 9:30 p.m. Monday
- Colbrunn Court, between Colorado Avenue and Pikes Peak Avenue
- 25th Street, between Colorado Avenue and Pikes Peak Avenue
Starting at 5 p.m. Friday through 9:30 p.m. Monday
- 24th Street, between Cucharras Street and Pikes Peak Avenue
- 25th Street, between Cucharras Street and Colorado Avenue
- 26th Street, between Cucharras Street and north of Colorado Avenue
- Colorado Avenue, between 23rd Street and 27th Street
Several handicap parking locations will also be available, including:
- Colorado Springs City Parking lot, southwest corner of 26th Street and Cucharras Street
- 24th Street, between Cucharras Street and Alley
- 26th Street between Cucharras Street and Alley
- Pikes Peak National Bank lot, southwest corner of 24th Street and Colorado Avenue
The public is encouraged to park their vehicles at Coronado High School (1590 W Fillmore Street) to utilize the free shuttle service available for the duration of the three-day event. Shuttle hours will run from 9:45 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, and from 9:45 a.m.–6 p.m. on Monday. Overflow parking will be directed to the Rock Ledge Ranch parking lot (3105 Gateway Road), where additional shuttle service will be available.