The City of Colorado Springs is seeking volunteers to serve on the following boards and commissions:
- Fire Board of Appeals (Small Business Representative, Citizen-at-Large, Architect)
- Public Art Commission (Alternate members)
- Civil Service Commission (Alternate member)
- Historic Preservation Board
- Independent Ethics Commission (Alternate member)
- Citizen’s Transportation Advisory Board – District 4
- Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee (District 1, District 5, Citizen-at-Large)
- Food Policy Advisory Board
- City Investment Advisory Committee
For more information on the purpose of these boards and commissions, visit www.coloradosprings.gov, click on Government – Boards and Commissions or contact Jacquelyn Puett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-385-5453.
Please submit your application by Friday, March 1, 2019. The application web form can be found and submitted here.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to City Council, Attention: Jacquelyn Puett, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.