Main Menu

You are here

City seeks volunteers for boards and commissions


The City of Colorado Springs is seeking volunteers to serve on the following boards and commissions:

  • Civil Service Commission
  • Joint Drainage Board w/El Paso County
    • Home Builder/Home Sales
    • Drainage Engineer
  • Food Policy Advisory Board
  • Special Improvement Maintenance Districts
    • Briargate
    • Colorado Avenue Gateway
    • Norwood
    • Old Colorado City
    • Platte Avenue
    • Stetson Hills
    • Woodstone

(Please contact Jon Carlson, SIMD Administrator, for information/maps on the Special Improvement Maintenance Districts. 719-385-6507. By ordinance “all members of the Committee who are appointed by City Council shall own real property within the District.”)

View more information on the purpose of these boards and commissions.

Please submit your application by Wednesday, December 13, 2017. The application web form can be found and submitted here.

Applications and resumes can also be emailed to Jacquelyn Puett at or mailed to City Council, Attention: Jacquelyn Puett, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.