How to Access the Meeting
Location: Microsoft Teams: +1 720-617-3426 Conference ID: 166 236 045#
In- Person: Pikes Peak Conference Room. City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Ave.
- Items for Review
1.A. Banning Lewis Ranch Metropolitan District No. 3 Authorization to Issue Refunding Debt
1.B. Resolution Approving an Extension of Time for the USAFA Visitor’s Center Business Improvement District to Issue Series A, B and C Bonds Previously Authorized by Resolution No. 103-19
1.C. Colorado Crossing Metropolitan District Nos. 1-3 Service Plan Amendment Increasing Maximum Authorized Indebtedness from $35,000,000 to $60,000,000
1.D. Colorado Crossing Metropolitan District No. 2 Authorization to Issue Debt (three related bond issues)
- Updates Concerning Prior Items
2.A. DDA (Lowell) Boundary Changes
- Pending Items for Future Meetings
- Specific to special district related items, the purpose of the City Council Budget Committee meeting is to initially review and provide questions and/or comments on pending applications for special district approvals of a legislative nature.
- In accordance with the Colorado Open Records Act, the Committee meeting time and location are posted at the City Administration Building, 30 South Nevada Avenue, Colorado. The meeting is open to the public, however, during the COVID 19 pandemic, public access may be limited to a virtual attendance option. The meeting is not recorded, and no formal minutes are kept. Direct participation is normally limited to Budget Committee members, City staff and the applicant or their representative, and no testimony is taken at the meeting.
- Please refer any questions pertaining to the agenda, and associated agenda materials to Carl Schueler, Comprehensive Planning Manager (719) 385-5391 email@example.com , or to Elena Lobato at firstname.lastname@example.org