From April 27 to May 29, citizens can learn about and comment on proposed changes to our 5-year planning document (Consolidated Plan) and to our draft 2018 Annual Action Plan. We are amending our 5-year plan and, consequently, our draft annual plan to pilot a new rental assistance program with HOME Investment Partnership Funds.
- Read a summary of the changes and the reason for the substantial amendment: Amendment Summary
- To review the complete 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan with marked up changes: Complete Consolidated Plan
- To review the 2018 Action Plan Draft: Action Plan Draft
Copies of the revised Plans will be available for public review from April 27, 2018 to May 29, 2018 at the following locations Monday through Friday during normal business hours:
- Community Development Division Office (Suite 604), 30 S. Nevada Ave.;
- Office of the City Clerk (Suite 101), 30 S. Nevada Ave.;
- City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Ave.;
- Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade;
- 21st Century Library, 1175 Chapel Hills Dr.;
- Pikes Peak United Way, 518 N. Nevada Ave.;
- Hillside Community Center, 925 S. Institute St.;
- Westside Community Center, 1628 W. Bijou St.; and
- Meadows Park Community Center, 1943 S. El Paso Ave.
Public Hearings on Substantial Amendment
The Division invites citizens to hear proposed changes at City Council’s Work Session on May 21, 2018 at 1:00 PM at City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Ave. and again to discuss the changes at City Council regular meeting on June 12, 2018 at 1:00 PM at City Hall.
Submit Your Comments
Any individual, group, or agency may submit written comments on the proposed amendments to the City of Colorado Springs Community Development Division by directly contacting the Division at (719) 385-5912 or email@example.com. Comments should specify which notice they are addressing. All comments received on or before May 29 will be considered by the Division.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the City of Colorado Springs will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. Anyone requiring an auxiliary aid or service to participate in this hearing should make the request as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. Citizens who are deaf and hard of hearing may dial 711 or 800-659-3656 Relay Colorado (voice) or 800-659-2656 (TTY). Contact Catherine Duarte at (719) 385-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.