COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – A draft of the Mill Street Neighborhood Plan is available for public review and the comment period has now been extended to June 18. Commenters should share their feedback and connection to the Mill Street neighborhood by emailing Catherine Duarte at email@example.com(link sends e-mail) or submitting by mail to:
- Community Development Division
- Attn: Mill Street Neighborhood Plan
- 30 S. Nevada Ave., Suite 604
- Colorado Springs, CO 80903
The Mill Street community began this planning process to envision the future of the neighborhood, which is located immediately south of downtown Colorado Springs. The City Community Development Division has been engaging area residents as well as property and business owners to identify goals, priorities and interests in the future of this historic neighborhood for the last several months. The draft plan can be accessed at www.coloradosprings.gov/MillStreetPlan or during regular business hours at the following locations:
- Community Development Division office
- 30 S. Nevada Ave. Suite 604
- Penrose Library
- 20 N. Cascade Ave.
- Council of Neighbors and Organizations
- 309 S. Cascade Ave.
- Hillside Community Center
- 925 S. Institute St.
- The Independence Center
- 729 S. Tejon St.