The summer drop-in park program is here!
Pop-Up Play is a drop-in program for youth to participate in supervised, outdoor activities. Parents/guardians are welcome to relax and watch the fun or allow your child(ren) to come and participate with staff trained to promote character building and teamwork through collaborative and active play.
Who Pop-Up Play for?
Children ages 6-14 years old.
Days & Locations
- Mondays: Meadowlark Park, 2709 Dickens Dr.
- Tuesdays: Panorama Park, 4540 Fenton Rd.
- Wednesdays: Wildflower Park, 950 Nolte Dr.
- Thursdays: Van Diest Park, 1520 S. Chelton Rd.
- There will be no Pop-up Play on July 2-5
What to Know
- It's FREE
- As a safety precaution, participants are required to wear closed-toed shoes at all times, bring a reusable cup or water bottle, and wear sunscreen.
- Lunch not provided.
- A participant form is required for each child to join the program
Contact Deerfield Hills Community Center
The POP UP PLAY – Summer Drop-in Park Program was made possible by a grant from the Transforming Safety community grants program. Transforming Safety is a State-funded program administered by the Department of Local Affairs, with support from the Pikes Peak Community Foundation and The Denver Foundation. The program seeks to improve public safety by helping to build stronger communities in Southeast Colorado Springs and North Aurora. For more information, please go to www.transformingsafety.org