- During the weeks of Aug. 13 and Aug. 20, crews will continue installing a drainage pan across Dalby Drive. During this work, trucks with trailers and other large vehicles on Dublin Boulevard may encounter periodic turn restrictions onto Dalby Drive. Flaggers will be present to guide vehicles onto Darby during these times.
April-October 2018. If you wish to receive regular emails on construction progress and impacts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May-August 2018: One lane of Dublin traffic open each direction. Westbound lanes shifted to the south while new lanes are built on the north side of roadway. During this phase, access between Dublin Boulevard and the Oakwood Village neighborhood and Dublin Terrace townhomes is closed. Oakwood Village residents will use Oakwood Boulevard. Dublin Terrace will access the townhomes via Source Way.
- August through project completion: One lane open in each direction of Dublin Boulevard, plus turn lanes, with work shifting between the middle of the roadway to the outside of the roadway to complete the paving/striping and sidewalk/landscaping.
- All construction activities are weather and resource-dependent.
- The project eliminates a bottleneck in Dublin Boulevard which is currently a four-lane road west of the project and a six-lane road east of the project. Widening this two-lane section will significantly improve traffic flow and safety in the area.
- The April 30-May 4 full closure is necessary to install two concrete storm sewer pipes across Dublin Boulevard.
- A traffic signal will be installed at the intersection of Dublin Boulevard and Templeton Gap Road/Darby Drive.
- Improvements will be made at Dublin Boulevard and Powers Boulevard to carry additional lanes across Powers Boulevard and open the remaining planned double left turns.
- All business and residential access will be maintained throughout the project.
Construction cost is $1.1 million. The project is on the A List of capital projects funded by the voter-approved PPRTA-2.
George Hayward, 719-314-5018; email@example.com. Your call or email will be returned within one business day.