Fire Department FAQs

Share this page:

Will Colorado Springs Fire Department verify a car seat is properly installed or, better yet, install a child’s car seat for me?

Colorado Springs Fire Department does not provide car seat installation services. However, Colorado Department of Transportation’s Car Seats Colorado program may be helpful.

My cat is stuck in a tree. What should I do?

You can contact Alpine Wildlife Control at 719-636-1014

Do you fill pools?

Sorry, but no, CSFD does not fill pools.

How do I clean up after a fire or smoke damage?

Contact a professional contractor that specializes in fire and smoke restoration.

Can I do community service with the Fire Department?

The Colorado Springs Fire Department does not participate in any community service programs.