Fire Station Tours
Visit any of our 22 fire stations to see how firefighters live when they are at work and what type of equipment they use and learn more about how you can stay safe at home.
- Tours must be scheduled three weeks in advance.
- Tours are 30-45 minutes long
- Tours are available 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- For safety reasons, attendance is limited to 30 total participants.
NOTE: The Colorado Springs Fire Department does not host birthday parties or send fire engines to birthday parties, but we would be glad to give your birthday child or group a tour of the station.
Fire Engine Visit
If you are interested in having a fire crew visit your location, please read the following to ensure we are able fulfill your request.
- Requests need to be received at least 3 weeks prior to the event request.
- Requests are on a first-come first-served basis.
- A minimum of 20 attendees at the event is preferred but groups with smaller attendance may be considered based upon the request type.
- All fire crews will remain in service for the duration of the request.
- Requests will be scheduled for (but not limited to):
- Schools, daycare centers, churches.
- Community events, safety fairs, neighborhoodA geographic sub0area within the city that contains but is not limited to residential land uses. The extent of a neighborhood is variable and may be defined by tradition, organizational boundaries, the period of building and development, or subdivision patterns. Neighborhood boundaries may include such features as major streets or other physical elements. block parties, HOA meetings, scout meetings.
NOTE: The Colorado Springs Fire Department does not send fire engines or crews to business grand openings, a private residence, an event to gain or promote a business, or fundraisers.
We do our best to respond to our requests within 3-5 business days and appreciate your patience. For any other questions, please email CSFDrequest@springsgov.com or call 719-385-7250.