Information regarding plan submittal requirements, commodity classifications as well as various forms and waivers.
- Permit Application: Permit application required to be submitted with all plans for any new HPCS installations or remodels.
- General Requirements: Submittal requirement and installation information for new (new construction or new tenants) high piled storage locations.
- Commodity Classifications: Examples of various commodities and their classifications per the adopted fire code and NFPA 13.
- No-Stacking Waiver: Form to be used when a facility has areas that can be used for high piled combustible storage, but do not wish to have storage meeting HPCS requirements.
- Plan Submittal Form: Form required for any existing area changing their HPCS layout and/or those installations that do not require any permitting from the Regional Building Department. This form must accompany plans that are submitted directly to the fire department.
- Questionnaire: Form required for any/all facility wishing to have or modify existing HPCS. This form must also be submitted with any/all plan review as well as all HPCS Waivers.
- Plastics Questionnaire: Form only required when the HPCS commodities contain any type of plastics.