Team approach to security:
Security at Colorado Springs Airport is handled with a team approach:
- Safety and security of all patrons is the responsibility of the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD) Airport Unit.
- This includes all roadways, parking lots and terminals.
- The security of airline passengers, their belongings and the aircraft is the responsibility of the TSA.
Security regulations affecting the screening of passengers and their baggage have been implemented to ensure and enhance the safety of the flying public. The TSA, airlines and Airport have worked together to make the system as efficient as possible.
- Passengers should arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before the departure of their flight
- Carry-on baggage is limited to one bag, plus a personal item per passenger
- Consult your airline for more specific information on bag sizes, restrictions, etc.
COS TSA Lost and Found Property:
- If more than a week, fill out and submit the form (link form: https://www.tsa.gov/form/lost-and-found)located on www.tsa.gov under Lost & Found.
- If lost within the week, check with the COS TSA Security Checkpoint.
- Please Note, TSA is only required to hold items for 30 days and only hold items left at the TSA Security Checkpoint.
- No local phone number to call.
About curbside parking:
- Curbside parking is only permitted for active loading and unloading purposes
- Do not leave a vehicle unattended or it will be ticketed and possibly towed