Security at Colorado Springs Airport is handled with a team approach:
- Safety and security of all patrons is the responsibility of the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD) Airport Unit. This includes all roadways, parking lots and terminals.
- The security of airline passengers, their belongings and the aircraft is the responsibility of the TSA.
New security regulations affecting the screening of passengers and their baggage have been implemented to ensure and enhance the safety of the flying public. The TSA, airlines and airport have worked together to make the system as efficient as possible.
- Passengers should arrive at the airport at least two hours before the departure of their domestic flight
- Carry-on baggage is limited to one bag, plus a personal item per passenger
- Consult your airline for more specific information on bag sizes, restrictions, etc.
About curbside parking:
- Curbside parking is only permitted for active loading and unloading purposes
- Do not leave a vehicle unattended or it will be ticketed and possibly towed