The Colorado Springs Airport is starting its terminal rehabilitation and escalator replacement project. Construction work will be occurring at the upper-level men/women restrooms, east lower level baggage claim, and west escalators.
02/03/2020 through 04/10/2020
- The east lower level baggage claim will be closed.
- Center bag makeup and oversized bag doors will be closed.
- CSPD and east dock corridor to remain open, no public access to and from the west lower level.
02/03/2020 through 03/27/2020
- West dual escalators #1 and #2 will be closed.
- East #3 down and #5/Up escalators will be open.
Construction is expected to be completed in the Spring of 2020.