The Colorado Springs Airport provides essential transportation services to our community and will remain open to serve those who need to travel. If community members are traveling for essential business, to care for family members, to return home or to pick up/drop off someone at the Airport, just know that we are here for you.
Federal law requires wearing a mask at all times at COS. Failure to comply may result in penalties under federal law, including removal and denial of re-entry. The Colorado Springs Airport will require all passengers, visitors, tenants, contractors and employees to wear a mask or facial covering while at the Airport, either in the public and concourse areas of the terminal. Masks will be available at no cost and can be picked up at designated locations throughout the airport. Read more about the federal mask order here. This order has been extended through March 18,2022.
As the COVID-19 public health emergency remains fluid, COS will continue to work with local and state agencies to ensure that COS continues to follow all recommended practices and procedures from the CDC. We have incorporated several measures within our facility to help prevent the spread of disease and increase education and awareness. This includes:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout the Airport.
- Increased cleaning frequencies of all flat surfaces like handrails, elevators and bathrooms.
- Educational information provided by the CDC is available throughout our facility.
- Valet parking operations will be temporarily closed for out-bound travelers.
- Both long-term and short-term lots are available for travelers.
- Colorado Springs Airport Premier Lounge is open from 4:30 a.m. Monday – Sunday and close after the last scheduled flight.
- Premier Lounge members will be able to park in long-term parking at no cost and are instructed to use a manned booth when exiting to have their ticket validated.
If you are required to take a Covid-19 test ahead of your trip, you can see El Paso County Public Health's list of testing locations HERE Note, the Colorado Springs Airport is not a COVID-19 testing site.
For the most up-to-date travel information, please visit CDC.gov.
Stay updated on all food and retail services HERE
Stay updated on parking and transportation HERE