Service Changes Survey
The proposed service change survey for fall 2020 has expired.
Following is a summary of the proposed service change:
Proposed Revisions to Route 40 (Voyager Pkwy-PPCC Rampart)
- Route extension to Pikes Peak Community College’s (PPCC’s) Center for Healthcare Education and Simulation Campus (CHES)
- Reduced days of operation
- From: 255 days/year (every week day throughout the year) to approximately 150 days/year (75 days per PPCC fall and spring semesters, excluding days off and breaks)
- Reduced hours of operation
- From: 12 hours/day to 10 hours/day (scheduled to operate from approximately 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Mountain Metropolitan Transit provides local fixed-route bus service and Metro Mobility ADA paratransit service for Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region. All buses are wheelchair-lift equipped. Mountain Metropolitan Transit also provides other services such as Metro Rides’ ridesharing, vanpool, and bicycling programs. For added convenience, there are bike racks on all buses for riders who want to utilize the bike-n-bus program. For additional information regarding Mountain Metropolitan Transit please visit www.mmtransit.com, or call (719) 385-RIDE (7433).