Below are the current rider alerts and detour information for Mountain Metro. Questions? Call 385-RIDE(7433)
Route 10 Stop Closure
Bus Stop ID 0937 [Myron Stratton Stop] will not be serviced on Sundays.
Route 4 Ending Detour
Effective April 29th, 2018 Route 4 will no longer service Colorado Ave. Route 4 will return to the original route of Cascade – Cimarron – 8th St.
Route 7 Long-Term Detour
Effective May 5th, 2018 Route 7 will be on a long-term detour until the end of summer. The four stops between Hancock and Union will not be serviced:
- Stop ID 0651 Pikes Peak & Hancock
- Stop ID 0775 Pikes Peak & Foote
- Stop ID 0773 Pikes Peak & Meade
- Stop ID 0653 Pikes Peak & Union
The intersection of Union Blvd and Pikes Peak Ave is scheduled for a complete closure starting on Friday, May 4, 2018 at 8pm. This closure is scheduled to last through Monday, Aug. 27th 2018. Beginning at approximately 7:57pm on May 4th 2018 at Parkside Dr. and Union Blvd the route will be detoured as follows:
- Left turn (southbound) at Union Blvd from Parkside Dr.
- Right turn (westbound) on Prospect Lake Dr. and continue on Las Animas St.
- Right turn (northbound) on Hancock Ave from Las Animas St.
- Left turn (westbound) on Pikes Peak Ave from Hancock Ave to the downtown terminal.
When departing the downtown terminal (8:15pm) towards the Citadel Mall the detour Route will be a reverse of the above.