All City of Colorado Springs administrative and elected offices and agencies with be closed Thursday, Nov. 23, and Friday, Nov. 24, in observance of Thanksgiving.
“Thanksgiving is a time for us to come together and reflect on all that we have to be thankful for,” said Mayor Yemi Mobolade. “I am so proud of our city and all that we have achieved together. Let us take this time to give thanks for our blessings and share our gratitude with those around us.”
The following administrative and elected offices will be closed Thursday and Friday (*locations closed Thursday only, open Friday):
- Administrative offices for Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- Cemetery offices closed, gates open at Fairview and Evergreen from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- City Clerk
- City Hall
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Deerfield Hills Community Center
- Hillside Community Center
- Meadows Park Community Center
- Municipal Court
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Administrative Building
- Patty Jewett Golf Course*
- Pikes Peak- America’s Mountain*
- Rockledge Ranch Historic Site
- Sales Tax Office
- Sertich Ice Center*
- Sports and Therapeutic Recreation Program Office in Memorial Park
- Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center
- Valley Hi Golf Course and Grill & Pub*
- Westside Community Center
On Friday, the Patty Jewett and Valley Hi Golf Courses will be open all day, weather pending, and the Patty Jewett Bar & Grill and Valley Hi Grill & Pub will be open from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain, Sertich Ice Center and Skate in the Park at Acacia Park are also open Friday. Please check their respective webpages for hours of operation and ticketing information.
Small Business Saturday, Nov. 25
There will be one-day shopping and dining specials at stores and restaurants throughout Downtown. The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum Annex is open to visitors at the Plaza of the Rockies on Saturday at 10 a.m.
Cyber Monday, Nov. 27
Residents can receive $5 off the 2024 Discover COS calendar on Cyber Monday by entering code PRCSCyber23 at checkout at ShopCOS.org | Official Colorado Springs Gear – Olympic City USA Shop. Limit one discount per person. Offer only available Monday, Nov. 27. Once purchased, residents can pick them up from the Parks administration building located at 1401 Recreation Way.
All proceeds go directly to the Trails, Open Space and Parks (TOPS) program, a City sales tax program dedicated to the protection and preservation of trails, open spaces, and parks.
Residents can also receive 20% off Olympic City USA apparel and accessories for Black Friday and Cyber Monday by using the discount code “BLACKFRIDAY” at checkout now through Nov. 27.