Here’s what you need to know
We are seeking photo submissions that highlight these sustainability categories:
#Arts and Culture
July 27- September 23 2019
Post your photos and tag us at SustainableCOS on Facebook or tag us at @CityofCOS on Instagram and use the hastag #sustainableCOS and the hashtag that specifies which category your photo is representing. (e.g. #Energy).
One winner from each category will be chosen by the Innovation and Sustainability team to receive an awesome sustainable gift basket valued at $50. From there a grand prize winner will be awarded the grand prize bike valued at $400 from Old Town Bike shop. The grand prize winner will be chosen based off of likes from followers.
- All photos must be good quality
- No photo can promote wrongful conduct in any way
- Photographs must be taken by the person submitting
- Photographs must not contain watermarks
By participating in this challenge you agree to retain all rights to any image submitted. Only if your image was selected, must you agree to grant the Office of Innovation and Sustainability rights to your photograph for the following uses:
- Use of the photograph on our social media platforms and the Innovation and Sustainability website
- Use of the photograph for non-commercial purposes
- Use of the photograph on the internet as part of the promotion and coverage of the challenge
- Save the photograph in our files
Additional information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.