We want artwork that shows how the history of sport in Colorado Springs OR how the Olympic and Paralympic ideals (excellence, friendship, respect, determination, inspiration, courage and equality) inspire you!
Selected artwork will be exhibited at the City Administration Building for the Mayor and City Council Members to see!
- Open to middle school students grade 6-8 in El Paso County
- Two dimensional artwork (photography is acceptable)
- No larger than 11"X14"
- Prompts: interpretive art of what the Olympic and Paralympic ideals mean to you OR an exploration of the 150 year history of sport in Colorado Springs
- The artwork can be framed and will be hung on the wall or it can be unframed and will be presented on easels during the month of July in the City Administration Building
- A 3"X5" notecard must be included with the student’s name, the title of the work and the year
- All artwork must be submitted by June 15. Contact Dawn Conley, special assistant to Mayor Suthers, at Dawn.Conley@ColoradoSprings.gov to submit an entry