While celebrating, please be sure to:
- Wear a face-covering when around others.
- Gather only in small groups (10 people or fewer), preferably outside.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Avoid risky activities that could lead to COVID-19 exposures or physical injuries.
- Follow all local COVID-19 guidelines and fire restrictions.
“We need to put the health of our essential workers first this Labor Day weekend,” said Rachel Herlihy, state epidemiologist, CDPHE. “If you have symptoms or get exposed to the virus, it’s critical to follow the isolation/quarantine guidance. From what we know about the virus, it can spread even when you are feeling ok. We all need to protect one another.”
COVID-19 testing sites
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please visit one of these local testing sites. Be sure to bring your photo ID and insurance card, if available
2050 Kidskare Point (UCHealth testing site at Parkside)