- How do I apply for a land use application?
- What is the development process?
- How do I find my property lines?
- What do I need to know before I purchase a property?
- What are special taxing districts?
- What is the Comprehensive Plan?
- How do I find the zoning of my property?
- What is an Overlay District?
- How does the Hillside Overlay affect my property?
- How does the Streamside Overlay affect my property?
- What is Historic Preservation?
Building & Development
- Can I build another structure on my property?
- What are the restrictions for temporary banners and inflatable signs?
- What do I need to know before I build a fence?
- Can I build another dwelling unit on my property?
- What are the regulations for animals at my property?
- What is a Legal Non-Conforming Use?
- What is a Residential Accessory Use?
- What is a short-term rental?
- I want to start a home daycare; what do I do?
- Do I need a Home Occupation permit?
- What is a Revocable Permit?
If you have additional questions or need further information, please contact the Land Use Review Division directly at (719) 385-5905.