Due to changes implemented by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD) will no longer offer non-criminal fingerprint services to the general public after October 20, 2018. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Background Checks
- Car Sales
- Daycare Licensure
- Department of Humans Services Foster Care/Kinship
- Dismissal of Restraining Orders
- Job Licensure
- Name Changes
- Out of State Fingerprint Cards
- Realtor Licensure
- School District Employment/Volunteers
- Security Clearances
- Teacher Licensure
Service must now be obtained through the CBI approved vendor IdentoGO.
To schedule fingerprint services, please go to the IdentoGO’s website at:
https://www.identogo.com/locations/colorado or call 1-844-539-5539 toll-free.
The CSPD will continue to process fingerprints at the Police Operations Center for:
- Orders of the Court
- Sex Offender Registration
- Liquor & Marijuana Licensing
If you have any questions, please contact the CSPD Records Section at 719-444-7521.