Between January 11, 2020, and February 21, 2020, two suspects robbed six convenience stores within the City of Colorado Springs. Based on investigative efforts of the Colorado Springs Police Department’s (CSPD) Robbery Unit, detectives identified the suspects in this robbery pattern as 22-year-old Terrence Howard Jr. and 20-year-old Treyon Potts, both residents of Colorado Springs. In each of the robberies, the suspects wore masks and threatened the use of a weapon. Howard and Potts were taken into custody on March 12, 2020, by El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Deputies and CSPD Robbery Unit Detectives, and were booked into the El Paso County Jail for multiple counts of Aggravated Robbery. A photograph of Howard and Potts will be released on the CSPD Twitter Feed.
Dates, locations and times of robberies:
- 01/11/20 - 7-Eleven, 995 N Circle Drive, 3:41 A.M.
- 01/11/20 - 7-Eleven, 2350 Hancock Expressway 4:19 A.M.
- 01/17/20 - Circle K, 1740 Jet Wing Drive 11:30 P.M.
- 01/17/20 - My Goods Market, 4310 E Fountain Boulevard 11:47 P.M.
- 01/18/20 - 7-Eleven, 2802 E Fountain Boulevard 1:15 A.M.
- 02/21/20 - 7-Eleven, 1760 Shasta Drive 1:19 A.M.
Anyone with information or who is a witness to this investigation is asked to call the Colorado Springs Police Department at (719) 444-7000; or if you wish to remain anonymous, you may call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at (719) 634-STOP (7867) or 1-800-222-8477.