As part of the Neighborhood Watch Program, the CSPD Crime Prevention program focuses on providing citizens and businesses with tips on how to prevent becoming a victim of a crime.
The specialized officers who staff this program are dedicated to:
- Reducing crime and the fear of crime
- Increasing the knowledge of citizens in providing "pro-active" crime prevention strategies
- Encouraging and training citizens in neighborhood watch activities
- Training the community in a wide array of crime prevention approaches & techniques
- Providing home and business security checks
Home & Business Security Check Program
Is your home or business vulnerable to crime? Learn more about having a specialized officer provide an onsite assessment of your home or business.
A program that provides grants to low-income senior citizens to improve the security of their home.
National Night Out
The event celebrates safety and community. This year's event is Tuesday, August 1, 2017.