Welcome to the Colorado Springs Police Department Impound Lot page where you can find information related to impounded vehicles and vehicle auctions.
The CSPD Impound Lot is responsible for the storage and disposal of vehicles towed by order of the Colorado Springs Police Department. After the legally required holding period, unclaimed vehicles meeting the criteria for public sale are offered at auction to the general public.
Public Auction Information
For current Public Auction Information, please select one or both of the options below.
Locating Your Vehicle
All vehicles are stored within our secured facility. If your vehicle has been impounded, you may contact us at:
Colorado Springs Police Impound Lot: 2725 East Las Vegas Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Phones: (719) 667-2777 (voice) or (719) 393-0165 (fax)
Select the button below to search online for your vehicle. If you do not find your vehicle using our online search tool, please contact us directly.
Picking Up Your Vehicle
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Closed Saturdays and Sundays and all major holidays.
There are very specific requirements for picking up your vehicle. Please read carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Impounded vehicles will be released Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If towing vehicle out, tow truck must arrive at the Impound Facility before 4:00 p.m.
- Personal property may be picked up Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Impound Facility is closed on all City holidays.
- No storage charges accrue for holidays, weekends or administrative closures.
Impound Lot Schedule of Fees
Fee must be paid at the time of pickup. We accept credit cards (MasterCard or Visa ONLY) and cash. We do not accept personal checks. If you have questions, please contact us. All fees were determined by Ordinance of the City Council Of Colorado Springs.