Whether it's a birthday party, end of season sports celebration or any other private event, we’ve taken the worry and hassle out of planning and overseeing your party. All packages include:
- Admission to an hour and a half public skate session and skate rental,
- ¼ sheet of cake and ice cream
- All paper products and reserved tables at rink level
- Discount ice skating passes for birthday child and guests for future visits
- One t-shirt for birthday child
- Attendant to assist your party
15-person Package ($175)
- 14 postcard invitations
- Admission and skate rental for 14 guests and the birthday person
- 15 Individually wrapped drinks
10-person Package ($130)
- 9 postcard invitations
- Admission and skate rental for 9 guests and the birthday person
- 10 Individually wrapped drinks
5-person Package ($75)
- 4 postcard invitations
- Admission and skate rental for 4 guests and the birthday person
- 5 Individually wrapped drinks
Skaters should wear comfortable clothing and have at least crew length socks. Jackets and gloves or mittens are recommended. Helmets are encouraged and available at the front desk at no additional cost.
How to make a Reservation:
Review the Public Skate Calendar, select a date and contact Sertich at (719) 385-6009 or email request to email@example.com. Full payment is due at time of reservation.
Payment options include:
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Purchase order/enterprise invoicing
Reservations should be made no later than two weeks prior to the requested date. Large groups and weekend parties fill up fast. All parties and reservations are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Cancellations must be made at least five business days in advance of the party date in order to receive a full refund.
Rules and restrictions:
Glass, breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, all tobacco products, vaping and e-cigarettes are prohibited. Personal conduct anywhere on the premises must not jeopardize the safety of oneself or others. Failure to adhere to posted rules or staff warnings will result in dismissal from the facility.