Manitou Springs is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. Parking is limited in town, so Mountain Metro has partnered with Manitou Springs to provide free shuttles that make moving around town a breeze.
Route 33 Manitou Incline/Cog:
- Seasonal service runs Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Off-Season Service runs Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Off-season service runs from January to late April, and late September through December.
- Shares a stop with Route 3 at 10 Old Man’s Trail in the Hiawatha Park.
- This shuttle operates all year and goes to the Incline/Barr Trail and the Cog as well as the downtown area.
- Please note that Route 33 will not go all the way to the Manitou Incline or the Cog during inclement weather. Please check MMT Twitter for any delays or detours. https://twitter.com/MountainMetro
Route 36 Downtown Manitou Avenue:
- Service runs Monday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Route 36 shuttle runs from late April through September.
- This seasonal shuttle serves the east part of town with a stop at Fields Park at 101 El Paso Blvd as well as the downtown area.
Route 33, 36 Map