Main content

Contact Us

Report a code enforcement issue

Report code enforcement and zoning violations using the button below. Violations include, but are not limited to:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Garbage, trash, pet waste
  • Vehicles illegally stored outside on private property 
  • Unshoveled sidewalks 
  • Overgrown weeds and grass


For all other issues, concerns, or complaints, use the GoCOS! form below.



To report an issue or contact a city department, select and fill out the form below. To view forms or to message the City in another language, select the language from the drop down menu on the blue bar below.

Para reportar un problema o ponerse en contacto con un departamento de la ciudad, seleccione y complete el formulario a continuación. Para ver los formularios o enviar un mensaje a la ciudad en otro idioma, seleccione el idioma en el menú desplegable en la barra azul de abajo.