Manitou Springs is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. Parking is limited in town, so Mountain Metro has partnered with Manitou Springs to provide free shuttles that make moving around town a breeze.
Route 33 Manitou Incline/Cog:
- Seasonal service runs Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Off-Season Service runs Monday through Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Off-season service runs from January to late April, and late September through December.
- Shares a stop with Route 3 at 10 Old Man’s Trail in the Hiawatha Park.
- This shuttle operates all year and goes to the Incline/Barr Trail and the Cog as well as the downtown area.
- Please note that Route 33 will not go all the way to the Manitou Incline or the Cog during inclement weather. Please check Mountain Metro Transit on X (Twitter) for any Rider Alerts on delays or detours.
Route 36 Downtown Manitou Avenue:
- Service runs Monday through Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Route 36 shuttle runs from late April through September.
- This seasonal shuttle serves the east part of town with a stop at Fields Park at 101 El Paso Blvd as well as the downtown area.