The accounting office is responsible for:
- Financial reporting, including the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) and the Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Internal reporting of actual and budget results by fund
- Cash and Investment Management
- Debt Management
- Accounts Receivable
Independent Registered Municipal Advisor (IRMA):
Digital Assurance Certification
The City of Colorado Springs, Colorado, has engaged DAC, an accounting firm and former affiliate of Ernst & Young LLP Company, as its Investment Relations Provider. To view the City's secondary market disclosure information, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to go to DAC
- The first time entering the website, click on "Register" to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation with DAC, click "Log In." Type in your username and password in the fields provided on the "Log In" page for Rule 15c2-12 Compliance
- Select "C" from the Alphabetical search or type in Colorado Springs.
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and press 2 to speak to a customer service representative
Note: DAC is a for-profit company linked through the municipal portal due only to a public service offered through a current contract with the City of Colorado Springs
The purpose of these Disclosure Policies (the "Policies") is to memorialize and communicate policies in connection with revenue bonds, lease-purchase agreements, and other types of obligations including, but not limited to, limited tax obligation bonds of certain general improvement districts (collectively, the "Obligations"), issued by the City, either for itself or any of its enterprises (the "Enterprises") other than the Utilities Enterprise (which has adopted its own disclosure policies), or by those General Improvement Districts created by the City Council of City for which the City Council serves as the board of directors for such (the "Districts") so as to ensure that the City, Enterprises and Districts continue to comply with all applicable disclosure obligations and requirements under the federal securities laws.