Welcome to the City of Colorado Springs Social Media page! To better communicate with the public, the City is using social media to spread the word about all it has to offer. Use these sites to follow the City of Colorado Springs exciting news and events.
|Mayor John Suthers|
|City of Colorado Springs|
Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services
|CS Community Centers|
|CS Police Department|
|CS Fire Department|
|Deerfield Hills Community Center|
|Garden of the Gods|
|Mountain Metropolitan Transit|
North Cheyenne Cañon Park
|Colorado Springs Sports Office|
|Patty Jewett Golf Course|
|Pikes Peak America's Mtn.|
|Regional Parks, Trails & Open Space|
|Rock Ledge Ranch|
|Sertich Ice Center|
|Therapeutic Recreation Program of Colorado Springs|
|Valley Hi Golf Course|
The City of Colorado Springs' use of social media web sites is provided as a public service. The City of Colorado Springs disclaims liability for ads, links, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the City. The City will not edit or alter any posts made on its social media sites, however, the City reserves the right to remove comments that do not promote civil discussion or do not adhere to our post/comment policy.
Social Media Post/Comment Policy
Posts/comments on a City of Colorado Springs sanctioned social media web site containing any of the following may be subject to removal:
- Profane, obscene, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that could compromise an ongoing criminal investigation;
- Defamatory posts;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that compromises the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- City of Colorado Springs reserves the right to hide repetitive posts/comments.