The American Mother's Chapel is located on Park property at the intersection of 31st Street and Chambers Way.
- Ceremony parking is ONLY on Chambers Way.
- Chapel reservations DO NOT apply to any other part of the Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, including the parking lot.
- Under no circumstances may a motor vehicle park next to the Chapel, or inside the park fence line.
- The Chapel is a natural area. The release of birds/butterflies or throwing rice/confetti is prohibited.
- Flowers or other decorations may not be delivered early and must be removed after use.
- No restrooms or changing areas on site.
- There is a heater/air conditioner unit, as well as power outlets in the Chapel for ceremony use.
- No fire of any kind is allowed. All candles must be battery operated.
Reservation Hours: 11 am‐7 pm
Maximum Capacity: 15 capacity; seats 12
American Mother's Chapel: $200/DAY