Board Details and Roster
Ordinance No. 13-32
The purpose of the Audit Committee is to assist the City Auditor and advise City Council on matters relating to the City’s fiscal soundness, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, management of the citywide risk environment and performance of internal and external auditors. The Audit Committee may, at the specific request of the Mayor or Colorado Springs Utilities Chief Executive Officer and other, provide assistance or advice with the approval of City Council.
Click here to view the committee charter.
Number of Members: The Audit Committee will be composed of at least two members of City Council and three members from the business community.
Length of Terms: Staggered three-year terms
Frequency of Meetings: 3rd Thursday of every month, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Pikes Peak Room, City Hall
For more information, contact Jacqueline Rowland at Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes and Agendas
- December 15, 2022 agenda | December 15, 2022 minutes
- November 17, 2022 - Meeting Cancelled
- October 20, 2022 agenda | October 20, 2022 minutes
- September 15, 2022 agenda | September 15, 2022 minutes
- August 18, 2022 agenda | August 18, 2022 minutes
- August 4, 2022 agenda| August 4, 2022 minutes
- July 2022 agenda | July 21, 2022 minutes
- May 2022 agenda | May 2022 minutes
- April 2022 agenda | April 2022 minutes
- March 2022 agenda | March 2022 minutes
- February 2022 agenda | February 2022 minutes
- January 2022 agenda | January 2022 minutes