June is Bike Month in Colorado and there are many great events and activities recognizing the importance of bicycling in the community. Here are some ways to get involved in fun activities throughout the month.
- Mayor's Ride (check back for details)
- Bike to Work Day
- Find more bike events and activities taking place throughout June
Explore Colorado Springs by bike
- Check out our bike map page to find urban trails and safe biking routes throughout the city
- Dive into our city's history with Pedal our Past, self guided bike tours with stops and info along the route.
- Bike to Biz Facebook page
- Explore these amazing urban trails
- Try a Pike Ride! Pike Ride is a bike share program that offers a fun, healthy, planet friendly, and cost-effective way to get around. You can find suggested routes to ride. Download the app for a map of Pike Ride locations.
- Ride to an event! Pike Ride and Switchbacks FC are teaming up to provide bike valet parking service at Weidner Field for all home games (May-September 2022)
Tools to help you commute by bike
- We have interactive bike maps showing urban trails, bike lanes, and routes to help you get from here to there safely.
- Mountain Metro has a Bike-n-Bus Program! Bicycle racks are mounted on the front of each Mountain Metro bus and passengers may load a bicycle at any bus stop allowing you to use your bicycle for part of the trip and bus for the rest.
- Bike lockers are conveniently located throughout the city to make your commute more convenient.
- It's easy to have a bike valet for your event. For a small fee, Mountain Metro will provide bike racks for your event. They will even drop them off and pick them up!
Share your adventures
Share your photos and videos, adventures, tips, or favorite places to ride with the community! Use #IBikeCOS when you share on social media!
- Help us care for our beautiful trails by being an active participant in our Adopt-a-Trail program!
- Volunteer for the Citizen Transportation board.
- Join one of our many wonderful biking groups!