Thanks to the more than 1500 registered riders who participated in the 26th Annual Bike to Work Day June 26, 2019. 648 registered riders representing 51 Colorado Springs companies participated in the Corporate Challenge. On this day, bicycle supportive businesses and organizations host breakfast stations at their locations and/or along the trail network. Breakfast locations are designed to support how people actually ride their bikes to work while highlighting local businesses that support bicycling in the community. People who are riding their bikes to work enjoy a fun festive atmosphere with other people commuting by bike and can stop by the breakfast stations for a free light breakfast, first-come, first served. Bicycle supportive employers can also participate through our Corporate Challenge.
Join us Thursday, July 11, 2019, for a special Bike to Work Day and Corporate Challenge Awards Ceremony and Celebration.
Join us for Bike to Work Day, June 26, 2020.
Breakfast station sponsors
Interested in sponsoring a breakfast station along our trail system or at your business? Breakfast station registration opens in spring 2020. Check back to this webpage for updates.
- Breakfast stations are placed in strategic locations throughout Colorado Springs – giving our bicyclists the chance to experience our great paths and trails AND connect with you and your company.
- All we ask is that you plan for food and/or beverage for 50 – 100 people on bike. Bike to Work Day organizers will work with you to estimate the correct amount based on location and past performance. It can be as simple as granola bars and juice or as fancy as a full breakfast – it’s your call! Just remember you will be competing for prizes with the other breakfast stations!
- Our Bike to Work Day team will promote the event overall, but this is a great opportunity for you to reach out to your community to promote your station and encourage folks to come out and meet you. Promotional tools will be provided to help you in this effort.
- OR for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) to get more info. We’ll fill you in on the details and help you get signed up!
- 2019 Breakfast Station Sponsor Agreement Form
- 2019 Station Toolkit
2019 Corporate Challenge
Think you’ve got the team that can’t be beat? Think you’ve got the most company spirit? The most get-it-done, high-energy corporate camaraderie!
We’d love for your company to join the fun and ride in the 2020 Bike to Work Day Corporate Challenge for fun, fabulous prizes and bragging rights! AND free breakfast at breakfast stations around Colorado Springs.
Registration for Corporate Challenge teams opens up spring 2020. Please check this webpage for updates.
2019 Bike to Work Day Corporate Challenge Results
Leaderboard results will be updated by noon Weds, June 26, however, results will need to be verified and will officially be announced at the Bike to Work Day Awards celebration July 11, 2019.