Main Menu

You are here

Non-City Agencies & Services


The following list of non-City services and their associated agency is provided as a courtesy.  Efforts were made to ensure accuracy, but cannot be guaranteed.  These agencies are outside the authority of the City of Colorado Springs.

El Paso County Health Department, (719) 578-3199,
1675 W. Garden of the Gods Rd. Suite 2044, Colorado Springs, CO 80907

  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Death Certificate

El Paso County Clerk & Recorder, (719) 520-6200

  • Obtain a marriage license / civil union license
  • Copy of marriage certificate / civil union certificate

The Colorado Department of Revenue, Division of Motor Vehicles, (303) 205-5694

  • Obtain a Colorado Driver's License / Colorado ID Card

El Paso County Motor Vehicle Department, (719) 520-6240,

  • Obtain Colorado License Plates for your vehicle

Pikes Peak Regional Building Department, (719) 327-2880
2880 International Cir, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910

  • Obtain a Contractor's License
  • Obtain a Building Permit

Fourth Judicial District Court, (719) 452-5000,
270 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

  • Divorce / Copy of Divorce Decree
  • Adoption / Child Support
  • Criminal and Civil Court Cases / Probate / Jury Duty
  • Name Change