The City of Colorado Springs is seeking volunteers to serve on the following Boards:
- Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Board
- Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission
Please submit your application by 5pm on Monday, December 13, 2021. All applicants must reside with the City of Colorado Springs.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
For more information on Boards, Commissions, and Committees visit ColoradoSprings.Gov/Boards
Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Board
- About: Advises City Council on multi-modal transportation systems.
- Meeting Time: 1st Tuesday of every month at 3 p.m.
- Vacancy: One individual who primarily rides bicycles for transportation, One individual who primarily walks for transportation, One individual who primarily rides public transit, and One individual who has a disability that impacts their means of transportation. (Must have an expertise and/or interest in transportation and transportation-related concerns)
Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission
- About: The mission of the Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission (LETAC) is to make recommendations to City Council which would promote improved understanding and relationships between the police department and the public.
- Meeting Time: 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 6 p.m.
- Vacancy: Two alternate members