About the Program
The Emergency Repair Program provides grant assistance for housing conditions that are an immediate hazard to the health, safety or welfare of a property owner located in the City of Colorado Springs. Emergency repairs can include sewer lines, furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, plumbing, electrical and glass. Repairs to mobile homes and manufactured homes are limited to plumbing and mechanical systems. Sewer lifetime grant maximum: $7,500. All other emergencies grant maximum: $2,500
- You must meet the current income guidelines
- The property must be your primary residence
- You must own and occupy the property
- The property cannot exceed current HUD after rehabilitation values
- The property cannot be located in the floodplain
For assistance please contact Brothers Redevelopment.