How to Report Fallen Branches or Trees

Who you need to contact in order to report a fallen tree or branch depends on where it. Here's a quick reference list.

  • For trees or branches that are blocking the road call 385-ROAD. If it is an emergency, you can call the Colorado Springs Police Department's Dispatch at 719-444-7000.
  • For fallen trees and branches in City rights of way or in parks, trails and open spaces, call the City forestry department at 385-TREE
  • Trees or branches that have fallen on power lines or transformers should be reported to Colorado Springs Utilities at 448-4800.
  • Fallen trees and branches on private property are the responsibility of the property owner.