American Rescue Plan
The City of Colorado Springs (City) has received an allocation of $76,039,132 in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF) to support COVID-19 pandemic response and recovery efforts in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The City will use American Rescue Plan Act funds to make strategic investments in targeted sectors enabling our community’s strong and equitable recovery from the pandemic. Strategic priority areas were identified with consideration placed on the following criteria when identifying projects and programs:
- Direct benefit to the community, particularly those disproportionately impacted by the pandemic
- Business and economic recovery, including recovery of the tourism sector
- Investment in water, sewer, and broadband infrastructure reducing barriers to future economic development or equitable access to reliable services
- Ongoing support to the public health response
The plan for the City’s use of funds was developed through a combination of community input, the City’s strategic plan, needs communicated by key stakeholders, as well as identified priorities of City Leadership. The plan promotes a broad response to the pandemic and economic recovery, incorporating support for new and existing businesses, populations of citizens disproportionally impacted by the pandemic including children, families, and seniors, community public health and safety, and other community-wide benefits.
More detailed information can be found in the City’s annual Recovery Plan Report. The Recovery Plan Report responds to the requirements set forth by the United States Department of the Treasury for management and reporting of the SLFRF. The City’s plan follows the required format and content requirements identified in the SLFRF Compliance and Reporting Guide issued on July 24, 2021.
- June 30, 2023 Compliance Report
- 2022 Recovery Plan Performance Report
- March 31, 2023 Compliance Report
- December 31, 2022 Compliance Report
- October 31, 2022 Compliance Report
- June 30, 2022 Compliance Report
- March 31, 2022 Compliance Report
- December 31, 2021 Compliance Report
- 2021 Recovery Plan Performance Report