The Colorado Springs Fire Department has six community rooms, located at the following stations:
- Fire Station 8 (max occupancy 71) - 3737 Airport Road (Airport Rd. & S. Academy Blvd.)
- Fire Station 14 (max occupancy 68) - 1875 Dublin Blvd. (Dublin Blvd. & N. Academy Blvd.)
- Fire Station 16 (max occupancy 49) - 4980 Farthing Dr. (Broadmoor Bluffs neighborhood)
- Fire Station 18 (max occupancy 70) - 6830 Hadler View (Centennial Blvd. & Flying W Ranch Rd.)
- Fire Station 19 (max occupancy 73) - 2490 Research Pkwy. (Research Pkwy. east of Chapel Hills Dr.)
- Fire Station 20 (max occupancy 73) - 6755 Rangewood Dr. (Rangewood Dr. & Dublin Blvd.)
Fire Stations 21 and 22 DO NOT have community rooms.
Community rooms are open seven days a week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., based on current availability.
Reservations require at least two full weeks prior notice.
Please be aware that Stations 14, 18, 19, and 20 have very limited availability for weekday evenings.
Community rooms are available free of charge for not-for-profit activities such as neighborhood meetings, scout meetings, craft groups, classes, etc. All groups are expected to leave the rooms clean and orderly when they are done. All activities will take place solely within the community room, unless express consent has been given at time of request. Children must be supervised at all times.
Reservations do not include a tour of the fire station. To schedule a tour, please call 385-7250.
- The serving of food and beverages is NOT ALLOWED in the community rooms (birthday parties, baby showers, wedding receptions, bridal showers, pizza parties, potluck luncheons, catered meals, etc.). Permission may be granted for bottled drinks, packaged snacks, and sack lunches, depending on the activity. Permission WILL NOT be given for the above activities.
- Fundraising or money-earning activities are not allowed. This includes use by businesses to gain customers.
- Meetings for planned strikes, public demonstrations, picketing, or similar activities are prohibited.
- Meetings for any political or religious activity are prohibited.
- Any activity that disrupts the operation of the fire station is prohibited, including the use of sound systems, karaoke machines, etc.
To check availability, please fill out the fields on the Community Room Reservation Form, read and acknowledge the release and indemnification agreement, and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Submission of this form does not guarantee your reservation. You will receive a reply within two business days regarding availability.
**IF YOU ARE REQUESTING MULTIPLE DATES AT ONE FIRE STATION, PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE FORM AND INCLUDE ALL DATES IN THE "SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION" FIELD. **
Please read everything above before filling out this Community Room Reservation Form.