Badging/Training Office Hours
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (closed 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch)
- Appointments strongly recommended
- Park in short- or long-term parking, we validate!
- Walk to the second floor of the main terminal building, to the east wall (past Southwest)
- Look for the below sign:
The Colorado Springs Airport is required under Federal law to control access to secure areas of the airport by issuing Security Access Media (Identification Badges).
Questions concerning Company Signatory Authority should be directed to the COS Airport Operations Office at (719) 550-1936.
- Type of Access Media you are required to have
- The Application process
- Airfield Driver's Movement Training
should all be directed to your Company's Signature Authority
The Colorado Springs Airport Badging office requires appointments for Fingerprinting, Renewals, New Security Access Media Issuance and Training.
Please call 719-550-1936 or go to our online scheduling portal to schedule your appointment after contacting your Signature Authority.
- No appointments will be scheduled after 4:00 P.M. daily
- No training appointments will be scheduled after 2:00 P.M. daily
- Items to bring to your appointment
- Completed Fingerprinting and/or Badging Application form
- Two forms of ID from the “Acceptable ID Documents List”
- Fingerprinting has a non-refundable $45 fee
Colorado Springs Airport Badging Documents
- These forms are in Adobe Acrobat format and are editable from your PC
- To download Adobe Acrobat: "Get Adobe Reader®" here
- Please fill out completely, print and sign where applicable
AOA Only Badge Information
Sterile Area Only Badge Information
- COS List of acceptable Identification Documents
- Sterile Area Guidelines
- List of Disqualifying Offenses
SIDA Badge Information
Parking and Vehicle Applications
Other Support Forms
- COS Work Activity and Badging Sponsorship Form
- COS Key Application
- COS Air Operations Area (AOA) Permit Application
- Online Badging User Guide