The Mayor's Young Leaders Awards highlight the outstanding achievements of young professionals (ages 44 and under) in the Pikes Peak Region. Five individuals are recognized each year for the extraordinary efforts in their field while making a positive impact in our community.
An individual can be nominated in any one of the five categories
Innovation In Education
- Uses creative, non-traditional approaches to improve education
- An educator that is helping foster the future generations of innovative thinkers
- An individual that is using creative methods/systems to transform their given industry
- Demonstrates the power of art and business working together to make a positive impact
Innovation in Sports and Wellness
- Individual who has implemented compelling new ideas to deliver better sports/health and wellness initiatives in the community through their business/events
- Individual or Business focused on sustainability/innovation and creating a positive economic impact
- An individual that has measurably impacted the local economy through their business or events
- Outstanding contributions to the economy in terms of job growth or events increasing tourism dollars
Nominations are currently closed. Check back in November.