|Basic Fare/One Ride Adult - ages 19 - 59||$1.75|
|SPECIAL FARE *Youth - ages 6-18 (5 and younger ride free with paid adult) *Medicare/Disabled *Senior - ages 60+||$.85|
|Transfers are free and issued upon request with a paid fare. Transfers are only good for 2 hours and 3 rides on one-way trips.||FREE|
|31-Day Ticket - unlimited one-way trips in a consecutive 31-day period||$63.00|
*Special 31-Day Ticket - Youth ages 6 - 18, Medicare/Disabled, Senior (60+); unlimited one-way trips in a consecutive 31-day period
|Adult 20-Ride Ticket - good for 20-one way trips||$32.00|
|*Special 20-Ride Ticket - Youth ages 6 - 18, Medicare/Disabled, Senior (60+); good for 20-one way trips||$16.00|
|Summer Haul Pass - unlimited one-way trips from June 1 - August 31 on Mountain Metro fixed-route buses for kids 18 and under; good for one year only (year indicated on pass)||$25.00|
|Day Pass – unlimited rides on fixed-route buses. Day Passes expire at midnight on the day of activation.||$4.00|
|*Special Riders, please be prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility upon request.|
Youth Ages 6-18 (5 and younger ride free with a paid adult) - Mountain Metro will accept any one of the following IDs:
- School-issued student ID
- Any photo identification with a birth date indicating your age
- Driver may use his/her own discretion
Please be prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility upon request. TICKETS WILL BE REVOKED UPON MISUSE.
Fares are good from origin to end of line. Bus fare boxes accept U.S. coins and dollar bills and Mountain Metropolitan bus passes. No tokens or pennies. Please have exact fare or pre-purchased ticket. Neither the bus driver nor the farebox can provide change.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Ticket must be accounted for in farebox.
- 31-Day ticket is valid for one passenger only.
- Special ticket holders, please be prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility upon request.
- Ticket is subject to revocation upon misuse.
- Possession and care of ticket is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
- Mountain Metropolitan Transit is not responsible for replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen tickets.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES OF MOUNTAIN METROPOLITAN TRANSIT TICKETS ARE PERMITTED. Purchase of ticket does not guarantee bus service or continuation of routes. Bus schedules, routes, equipment, and fares are subject to change without notice.
Possession and care of bus tickets is the responsibility of the ticket holder
- Do not fold
- Do not get wet
- Do not expose to magnet
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Mountain Metropolitan Transit is not responsible for replacement of damaged bus tickets. If your ticket does not work in the fare box because it is damaged, you will be required to pay the fare or purchase another ticket.
For complete information call:
TTY users 1-800-659-2656
Reduced Fare Eligibility Through the Independence Center
A special 20-Ride and 31-Day tickets provide significant savings for individuals who meet specified age criteria or disability requirements.
College Pass Program
The College Pass Program gives college students an important transportation option with easy access to downtown Colorado Springs, local attractions, shopping and more.
Take control over when you travel, enjoy the freedom to go where you want to go, and save money. Older adults can benefit greatly by using public transportation.
Summer Haul Pass
This pass allows students 18 and under unlimited rides June 1 through August 31 for just $25. Kids can have the freedom to go to parks, downtown, sporting venues, and many other Colorado Springs locations and activities for one low price.