There are two uncovered picnic areas in Garden of the Gods Park. The picnic areas are used on a first come-first serve basis. Reservations are not taken for picnic areas.
- Scotsman Picnic Area - five picnic tables
- South Springs Canyon Picnic Area - six picnic tables
What You Need to Know
- You may bring a propane grill into the park for use in the picnic areas.
- FREE full-color park maps are available at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center information desk which show the locations of the picnic areas in Garden of the Gods Park.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- There is no place at the Visitor and Nature Center to picnic.
For questions, please visit 1805 N. 30th St.,Colorado Springs, CO, 80904 or call (719) 634-6666.